THE ONE WITH PICS AND THOUGHTS......I LOOK HORRIBLE. OH WELL!

Waiting to be taken back to the OR at 5:30 in the AM

Mostly drugged and smiling out the window at my family.  
Being without my Dro sucked so bad. When I was checking in that morning a nurse said to be 
"You should try having a baby without your spouse.  That is what's really hard."  I wanted to punch her in the face.  Little did she know that I did have a baby without my spouse, and this was way worse.  I promise lady! 

May May and Dro looking in on me. 

May May and Dro sitting outside my room


All of my boys 

These are my sweethearts!

I had a huge friend and my family outside my window! 

"Do you need to make?"


Truffle Shuffle


I lived through the surgery!

My girls!!

Dro had this sign made for me.  So amazing!



Work friends are amazing!!!!

When your friends know you so well!

I need unicorns and rainbows in my life!
Thanks Chantelle!

This is one of my many kissy face boys!

I like being a hermit and will stay in my bed for the rest of my life.

Been sitting in the grass watching all 4 boys play their hearts out.  SO FUN!

Yep.  Sounds about right!

Comments

  1. Ummm, the pic of you right after surgery is gorgeous!!!😍 What the heck. You look amazing and your hair is perfect. I’m so glad you have such a supportive tribe of people. I wish I could be there more for you. Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s so great to see all the support you have! You are so lucky to have amazing people in your life, especially D. Where would we be without great husbands?
    ~Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what a wizard you are with words, and some of those faces in the pictures.... Oh man. Miss your guts girl. I'm so grateful for technology. To see you even through pictures gives proof of prayers and many moments you've been in my thoughts. You are staying fabulous. I pray still for your comfort and heading, but especially the windows of heaven to wrap your soul with all the love it can. I miss you so much ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE ONE WITH A HYSTER SISTER

THE ONE WITH THE LETTER

THE ONE WITH THERAPY