THE ONE WITH THE TEXTS

These are some texts that I sent to people during all that was going on.  I want to make sure to have these on record.  My Feelings 2020

I just got off the phone with the surgeons office.  She specializes in this and is known for being INCREDIBLY THOROUGH.   so thank the heavens above (literally). I see her Thursday the 23rd at 3:30. They said that everything is a case by case.  And by Monday they said she will be so well versed with my case that I will almost be a little scared how well she knows me when I see her on Thursday.   They said that when I leave Thursday I will have the full plan in place.  Everything.  Surgery, radiation, hormones, anything and everything will be scheduled and in place.   πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» I feel confident and secure about everything.  Like I feel like it is all falling into place well.   It will be a fight, but for the love, what doesn’t kill me had better freaking start running because I am pissed and ready for war.

Thanks so much mom.   I struggle too, but I feel like it will all be okay.  I feel like I feel better when I have a good attitude, and can just love life as usual.  I want to enjoy my awesome life even though things get hard.  No use living in misery.   That just makes it worse.  I feel so good about the dr I am seeing, and talking with her nurse yesterday made me even more encouraged.  I keep thinking of conference when elder holland quoted that sister missionary.   “I haven’t come this far to come this far”. I love that! 

I just need to verbalize something.    If I am being 1000 percent honest, I am not really scared at all.  I’ve never felt more secure with submitting to god’s will.  Like that is faith.  Kind of like shadrack, meeshack, and abendigo.   I can’t spell their names.  And maybe it wasn’t even them, any who, I digress.   Haha!   They said I know our God will save us from the fire, but even if he doesn’t, I won’t be mad or not believe.   (Clearly I’m paraphrasing).   This is a part of me now.  And I love it.  (Not really).  But I can’t change it.  All I can do is move forward.  That’s it.  Keep on keepin’ on.  Talk to god.  Listen to the spirit.  Put forth all of my effort and that’s it.  The end.  I mean I can’t sit around a mope.   For one that will depress me and I want to enjoy life, and for b, it won’t change ANYTHING!   So I feel great about all of this.  Who cares if it’s something I have to follow the rest of my life.  At least I will be on top of it and not waiting for something else to happen.  Like good ole nice gentle man from Shawshank says.... get busy livin’ or get busy diein’     We’ll all be πŸ€¬ if not gonna live the πŸ€¬ out of my life.   Cause that’s the only thing that will help me feel better.  Ya know??

And I had a little tender mercy last night as far as an answer goes for me.   It was actually kind of funny.   After talking to you and about absolute peace of mind, that made me feel like what I had told you.   Doing double mastectomy unless Dr Jensen absolutely has some horrifying story about not to.    I talked with krissy yesterday too.   And she said.... I know it’s only 3% difference in reoccurrence, but 3% difference for you is a lot bigger than anyone else.   Hahaha!   We LAUGHED!   And then last night we ordered some food.  I wrote down what I wanted for Deron ......  turkey salad with avacado, jalapeΓ±o ranch dressing, and a mini raspberry shake.   Well, when he went to order all of our food it was going along swimmingly well.  Then he got to my order and sorry.  We are out of Avacodo.   Okay.  That’s fine.   Oh sorry we don’t have any more Jalepeno ranch dressing.  Are you serious?!   Who runs out of dressing?!   Okay.  I’ll have a mini raspberry shake.   Sorry.  We don’t have any more raspberries either.   πŸ€¦πŸ»‍♀️πŸ™„πŸ˜³πŸ™€ everything in my order was out.   Except the lettuce.   Hahaha!  I thought that was so dang funny.   And at the same time, I thought welp.... there’s my answer.  Hahaha!   Does any of that make any sense at all?

Comments

  1. Oh, you are so delightful to read! You have many Tueller euphemisms in your vernacular! I had almost forgotten one that Jessica used quite often, "for the love" Haha! And such a positive attitude! Keep it up & the healing will go by swiftly πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ’

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE ONE WITH A HYSTER SISTER

THE ONE WITH THE LETTER

THE ONE WITH THERAPY